Unit Level Planning
The planning area exists to provide timely support in planning for academics, resources, and facilities across the entire MCC campus based on valid/reliable data. Types of planning include: strategic, long-term, tactical, and operational.
- 131 Unit Level Reports - monitoring and tracking progress for past, current, and coming academic year in meeting the goals for the college's strategic plan through ULP connections to strategic plan objectives.
- Strategic Plan - monitoring monthly progress in achievement of college's 5 year plan through performance indicators tied to objectives under each goal and then related to annual ULPs
- Provide planning support for:
- Student Learning Outcomes Committee
- SACS Compliance Committee
- Provide research services as assigned/requested